All Alaska Tours is a locally owned independent tour company powered by an innovative team of Tourism Professionals. We develop and promote vacation packages to Alaska and Yukon Canada both internationally and domestically. We have been working as the Alaskan partner with leading travel companies from over 30 countries, as well as reaching guests from all over the US. We specialize in creating personalized vacation experiences for independent travelers to Alaska.
We are seeking individuals desiring to build a long-term career in the tourism industry to join our operations team on a full-time, year-round basis. The operations specialist supports administrative processes including customer service and travel documentation, including the creation of itinerary proposals requiring personal consultation and price calculations with follow-up communications typically via email; assistance with reservations processing and the compilation of customer travel documentation. Additionally, the operations specialist may assist our product management team with supplier contracting, reservation system updates and website content management.
– 1+ year experience in an administrative or sales position within the tourism industry
– Experience in travel planning, reservation processing, and price calculation
– Detail oriented thinking
– Operational and logistical thinking
– You enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– You have knowledge of Alaska’s geography and different tourism products
– As our customer base is worldwide, foreign language skills (including German, Dutch, French or Spanish) are a plus but not required.
Starting Wage: $16.00 / hour (DOE)
– Paid leave
– Health / Dental package
– Vision coverage
– Simple IRA program
– Paid parking
– FAM opportunity
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Kyoko Perry. Please tell us why you are interested in this position.